30 Januari 2011

TRAVELLING TO BANDUNG

My Lovely Arina

Where do I begin? Hmm. Let me introduce you to Bandung first.

According to Wikipedia, Bandung a.k.a Kota Bandung is the capital of West Java province in Indonesia and the 3rd or 4th largest city in the country. Located 768m (2,520 ft) above sea level, Bandung has relatively year-around cooler temperature than most other Indonesian cities.
With over 2.9 million population, it's one of the most densely populated city in Asia.

Now, according to me, I mean, from what I've seen, heard, touched and even smell, Bandung is a large city. 3rd or 4th largest? I honestly don't know. Located 2,520 ft above sea level? Hmm the highest place I've been is 1,830 ft above sea level. I have proof! Cool temperature? Yep. Very cool indeed. Eat super hot spicy food also won't sweat. Cool enough? 2.9 million population? I think more than that. I've only been to a few places and its all packed with people. A lot a lot of people.

Oh and, how long does it take to travel from Malaysia to Bandung? About 2 hours flight. Here's a map.


Downloaded from Wikipedia as well

Okay enough for the introduction. So I went Bandung with my family and friends. All together there were 7 of us. We were there for 5 days 4 nights (not enough, seriously). All of us went there with one similar objective which is to SHOP.

Bandung is famous for their factory outlet store. Something like FOS in Malaysia but there they have much more variety of brands and goods. Famous brands includes, Marks and Spencer, GUESS, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Emporio Armani, Jimmy Choo, Dolce&Gabbana, Marc Jacobsand many more. Sad enough for me, I am not interested in all there designers goods. But I do like Marks and Spencer's pants. Its very very comfortable!!
I think thats the basic thing you need to know about Bandung. 



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan